Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Night Before Life Goes On

So, yesterday, I got all moved in, and enjoyed a lovely dinner with Mom, Grandma, Aunt Karen, and Uncle Jon at Chancery. My room (for right now) is actually pretty neat and organized. Megean has moved in, and Rachel will move in tomorrow. We have had two band rehearsals already, and they have gone really well. It's so nice to be in a good group! Right now, we're on break til dinner, and I'm contemplating what to do about my extra credit hour (drop organ, or something else). I've been enjoying my time getting know the band kids before everyone else gets here. At our lunch break myself and 6 other band students played a quick game of Apples to Apples... no one technically won because we had to leave in the middle of it to go to another rehearsal. Well, I'll post some time! Love, C

1 comment:

  1. Jealous... The Chancery is one of the top things that I miss about Wisconsin. Chancery Cheesy Pub Burger... mmmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete