Monday, August 31, 2009

Fly Away

"And If I promise you that I'll be back someday,will you set me free so I can fly away?"

Today, I am in the middle of my first day of college. So far, I have had Physical Science, Music Theory, a choir audition (during the time I will normally have choir, or so I believe), and Interpersonal communications. In about 15 minutes, my final class on MWF starts, which is Old Testament.
Tomorrow I will have Pre-Uds which I think is just talking about observation hours for teaching, Lifetime Fitness, and Wind Ensemble. I am greatly enjoying my time here so far, and I am becoming more and more certain that I chose the right place.
I am looking forward to this upcoming weekend (Labor Day) very much. We already have a day off on Monday, and Jon has decided to come up and see me! We're still trying to figure out what we are doing on Friday night, but we will be spending the weekend in Brookfield with the family, and I'm very excited to do that!
Well, I'll post more on my classes, and the goings on here when more comes up, and when I know more about my classes.
Love, C

No comments:

Post a Comment