Sunday, September 13, 2009

You've Got a Friend in Me

"You've got a friend in me. When the road looks rough ahead, And you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed. Just remember what your old pal said, 'Boy, you've got a friend in me'"

What a wonderful week I've had. Although it wasn't a full week, i was pretty busy. I have had the pleasure of getting to know people more and more, and am quickly developing a great group of friends. The highlight of this week was most definitely the weekend. Meagan and I hosted a game night with mostly band friends, but also some other awesome kids! Saturday, we had a game, and the Pep Band played (which was for sure an interesting time!). That evening, most of the people from Game night went to Bayshore mall for a dinner at Applebee's and some time to explore the mall. Hope you have a wonderful week! Here are some pictures from the weekend. Love, C

Roommate Meagan and I
Paul decided to climb into our storage unit...
Christina and I at the game (a 17-20 loss to Valpo)
Jared enjoying his birthday dessert as Aileen and Joe look on

Lucy and I coming out of the fountains at Bayshore

No comments:

Post a Comment